Powered by Blogger.

Bakerdays Cake Review


It's now October and that means the spooky season has officially started. To celebrate this season, full of skeletons and too much candy, bakerdays have sent me a cake to review. Keep reading to find out how you can win your own bakerdays cake for free!

First things first, the website. There are so many different choices when it comes to cake designs its a bit overwhelming. I am the most indecisive person ever so trying to pick a cake design took me too long. When I finally did decide I went for the whole shazam, Halloween design 'Scream! It's Halloween cake' with personalised text and picture.



The cake got to me pretty speedy and in perfect condition. When you open the box inside you will find a thank you card, the receipt, a cute little cake tin to keep the cake fresh and, of course, the cake!



I have never ordered a cake online before so I didn't really know what to expect but I was definitely not let down. It looked exactly like the website showed with the additional personalised features. The picture of myself and Iron Man looked great on the cake and my friend was very excited to eat my face. 

There are lots of different flavours of cake to choose from but I picked chocolate because, honestly, who doesn't like chocolate? The cake was delicious and it was hard for me to not eat it all in one. I was very impressed with the icing on this cake too. Normally cakes with a lot of icing over power to cake and leave me feeling a bit sick but this cake had just the right amount of icing.



Now it's your turn to stuff your face with cake. Myself and bakerdays are holding a giveaway for one lucky person to win a bakerdays letterbox cake! All you have to do is follow me on Twitter and Retweet this tweet. Good luck!

*All opinions are my own.

No comments