Powered by Blogger.

Blogger Tag


Today I thought you could try to get to know me and my blogger habits better with the Blogger Tag. Enjoy!


How tall are you?
5 foot 4 (I think)

Do you have a hidden talent?
I can do a pretty good dolphin impression.

What is your biggest (blogger related) pet peeve?
I think it would have to be when people waste time apologising for now posting in a while or for making "bad quality" content. Just do your thing and be proud of the content you are creating. 

What is your biggest (non-blog related) pet peeve?
People who have their phone screen brightness really high for no reason or, even worse, people who search "Google" into Google.

What's your favourite song?
The Words by Christina Perri. It is a beautifully written song and Christina is an amazing singer. An added bonus is that this song was written about one of my favourite TV couples Captain Swan from Once Upon a Time. 




What is your favourite social media website?
Twitter and, more recently, Instagram. 

What is your favourite way to spend your free time when you're alone?
Binge watching a good TV show on Netflix. I'm currently watching The Vampire Diaries for the first time. 

What is your favourite junk food?
Cheesy chips.

Do you have a pet?
Three beautiful dogs. There is Rosey (pictured below) who is a Ridgeback cross Rottweiler, Molly who is a Malinois, and Daisy who is a Jack Russel. Don't be fooled, Daisy may be the smallest dog but is most defiantly in charge. 




What is your favourite beauty product or tool?
Seventeen counsellor or liquid eyeliner, currently using Miss Sporty liquid eyeliner.

If you could only drink one beverage (other than water) for the rest of your life what would it be?
Orange juice, without bits of course. 

What's your favourite movie?
I couldn't possibly pick one but I can narrow it down to High School Musical, Captain America: The First Avengers, and Spider-Man.




What were your favourite subjects at school?
Media Studies and Modern History.

If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I think Canada would be a lovely place to live.

PC or Mac?
Mac

Last romantic gesture you received?
My friend bought me a hot chocolate from Starbucks on Valentine's day, does that count? 

Favourite famous people?
Tom Holland and Hayley Atwell.

Who is your biggest inspiration?
Many different people have inspired me throughout my life. However, one big inspiration I remember from my childhood is iCarly. Before you look at me funny, I mean the web show and the camera side of it. It was the first time I was properly introduced to the world of media. 

What is your favourite blog to read?
Vicki in Neverland. She writes about and reviews books mostly. I really like seeing other peoples reviews on things. I also like to live vicariously through her speedy book habits as I can never find the time to read. 

What is your favourite high street shop?
H&M.

Are in you in education or do you work?
I am currently at college studying Creative Media.

One thing you are proud of?
The fact that I have managed to get through life so far without accidentally getting hit by a bus. Oh, and also my blog and my YouTube channel.

Thanks for reading! Let me know if you've also done this tag and if you haven't yet, I tag anyone and everyone reading. 

No comments