Powered by Blogger.

March Favourites 2017


Happy April can you believe it's already spring. We are all slowly dying.. but before we all do, enjoy my March Favourites!





My first favourite this month is the wonderful musical episode of The Flash which featured a crossover with Supergirl. Not only was this episode so well embedded into the story and furthered the plot of both shows, but had some pretty amazing moments. I got to see my two favourite DC heroes back together again and sing together!!! All the music from this episode is fantastic, especially Running Home to You and Super Friend, and I haven't stopped singing them since. This little Glee reunion made me want to start watching Glee again so I could see more of Grant and Melissa singing. If you'd like to listen to the songs from this episode they are available on iTunes and Spotify.

Another TV favourite of mine this month is Jane The Virgin. This show is a drama comedy about Jane who is waiting until marriage to have sex but then gets accidentally artificially inseminated. This show is completely insane, you will laugh, you will cry, you will throw things at your TV out of anger but you will absolutely love it. I have just finished season 2 and I have to say, I'm Team Michael. The first 2 seasons are on UK Netflix, please check it out!!



My next favorite this month was actually a late birthday present from friend, Helen. It is a wonderful Spider-Man mug and I think we all know that I have a slight obsession with Spider-Man and the amazing actor, that is Tom Holland, who plays him. I have been watching many Holland interviews and crying over the new Homecoming trailer while drinking from this mug and even reading the odd Spider-Man comic.



I started reading Spider-Man (2016-) this month and boy do I love it. This comic follows the young Miles Morales who is trying to balance being a superhero and high school, the struggle every teen has. I have always been a big fan of Peter Parker and after reading Spider-Gwen and falling in love with every aspect of it, I wanted to try some other branches of the Spidey world. Miles is an Avengers fanboy so it's very easy for me to relate to him, my favourite moment so far is when he picked up Cap's shield and died a little inside.




Thanks for reading. Let me know some of your favourites in the comments below!

4 comments

  1. thank u for the constant reminder of death x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at 'dying'! Loved it, I might just start reading a cheeky bit o' Spider-Man comics if I get my hands on one!😉😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should!! everyone loves miles 😉

      Delete