Powered by Blogger.

Year in Reflection: 2014


So many exciting things have happened this year and it has honestly been the best year of my life, so far that is...

The thing that really started this year off with a bang was completing my New Years resolution and making a new YouTube channel. On January fourth, a day after my birthday, I uploaded my first video to my 2 subscribers.
I've met a lot of people this year online and even met some internet friends in real life. I became very close with my friend Vicki and despite the universe throwing us away from each other. We finally met in April and have seen each other many times since. I'm honestly so lucky to have found someone like her.

This now leads me on to meeting Emma Blackery, LukeIsNotSexy and BriBry! Vicki kindly found me tickets to go to upload tour one day before the show and I got to go my first YouTube event. One of the things that makes this even more special is that I met Vicki through Emma and her fuck you Google plus song.




Later in the year, my friend Zara added me to a Google Hangout group chat for a quick five-minute joke but they were so lovely and kind, they welcomed me in and now I am an official member of The Rabies Babies. I love them so much and I couldn't imagine life without them. I also went on to meeting another internet friend from this group, Zara. 


This year I have managed to meet quite a lot of celebrities, including Aston Merrygold from JLS, Olly Murs, Room 94 and Union J. YouTubers aside, these people are all my idols and the people that inspirer me to do the thing that I do. It was such an honour to finally get to meet them even though I might not have been able to say much to them. I will never forget any of these times.

Thank you for the love and support you have given to me throughout 2014. Merry Christmas and a happy new year! Role on 2015!